Separation and Divorce can be a very difficult and challenging time. If you find yourself going through a separation or divorce, and you need advice on how to proceed, we can help you navigate the process.
Divorce can be even more challenging when there are significant assets involved. We can help you negotiate an equitable distribution of assets and/or payment of alimony. If a settlement is not possible, we can also help you file to have the court decide these matters.
Our firm is experienced in the areas of Child Support and Custody as well. We understand that your children are what matters most to you, and we are ready to help you establish a custody and child support arrangement that is in the best interest of your children.
We can assist you with the following Family Law matters:
- Post-Separation Support and Alimony
- Equitable Distribution
- Custody and Child Support
- Separation Agreements
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Domestic Violence Protection Orders
- Grandparents’ Visitation
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Alienation of Affection/Criminal Conversation Claims
- Name Changes